Battletome: Kharadron Overlords
The Kharadron Overlords are masters of the skies, fearless duardin aeronauts who prize profit above all. They sail the clouds in steel-clad vessels armed to the teeth with cannons, bombs and bullet-spraying deck guns, matching the raw fury of daemons and monsters with devastating firepower. These technological wonders are powered by the lighter-than-air mineral known as aether-gold – the lifeblood of the great Kharadron empire.
The Mortal Realms are yours for the taking in Battletome: Kharadron Overlords – your guide to the most advanced of the Duardin. Inside this book, you’ll discover one of Order’s most unusual factions – a group of technological innovators and privateers for whom the endless struggle for dominance in the Mortal Realms is merely a backdrop to something far more important – profit! Discover their strange skyborne kingdoms and unusual society with sumptuous art and enthralling lore, and then take to the skies yourself with an army of your own.
With allegiance abilities and faction rules, you’ll be able to get the most out of your Kharadron Overlords miniatures on the tabletop. Make your favourite Heroes even mightier with command traits and artefacts, harness abilities that make your whole army stronger, and dedicate your army to one of the great Sky-ports of the Kharadron Overlords. From fleets of skyvessels to combined forces that include both Dispossessed and Kharadron Overlords, the possibilities are almost endless. What’s more, you’ll find loads of invaluable advice for collecting your army, with painting tips, bespoke battleplans, Path to Glory rules, and much more.
This 96-page hardback book contains:
– The history of the Kharadron Overlords – from their origins in the Realm of Chamon to their place in the armies of Order
– Lore and art that brings the world of the Kharadron Overlords to life
– Tips for collecting Kharadron Overlords Citadel miniatures, and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on the tabletop
– Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power and great endrinworks – unique and powerful upgrades for your skyvessels
– A battleplan representing a daring rescue attempt by the Kharadron Overlords to recover lost comrades – and their aether-gold!
– Rules themed around the six most famous Sky-ports, from the master sailors of Barak-Zilfin to the allegiances of Dispossessed, Kharadron Overlords and Fyreslayers of Barak-Thryng
1 en inventaire